ICON offers FREE full-time and part-time online public school education for Idaho students in grades 6 -12 and up to age 21 to need an alternative to traditional brick and mortar schooling.
Our mission is to provide middle school and high school students with a personalized education alternative that integrates one-on-one support, a robust online curriculum, flexible instruction, and innovative technology in an Idaho Public Charter School.
Why Students Choose Online School for High School or Middle School
- They need a more customized experience than traditional schools can accommodate
- They feel unsafe or experience bullying in brick and mortar schools
- They participate in extracurricular activities or club sports that require travel
- They work during school hours to help provide for their families
- They faced expulsion from an Idaho public school
These are just a few examples of the unique needs and challenges Idaho students face. Free online public school is the only option that can adapt to provide an educational experience for such a vast variety of student populations.
What It's Like to Attend Online School with ICON
Benefits of Online High School
Why Students Choose ICON
Switching to Online-School Students Choose ICON